This page lists tools and resources associated with the KSMSA project.
- DYNAST & Accessories
- DYNAST is a comprehensive package for modeling and simulation of
dynamic systems. The KSMSA project uses the DYNAST package as a reference simulation system.
- Collection of solved examples
- Large collection of simulation examples implemented in the DYNAST system,
as well as a library of simulation models. This collection represents
an important part of the KSMSA knowledge base.
- Course on Modeling and Simulation
- Web-based course on modeling and simulation of dynamic systems.
- Knowledge base query tool
- A prototype of a search engine that searches the collection of solved examples and other sites.
- Modeling and simulation glossary
- Continuously updated glossary on modeling and simulation.
- SUMO browser
- A tool that enables a user-friendly browsing of the
SUMO ontology and its
- SUMO browser source code
- Source code of the SUMO browser. Package includes two documented libraries,
kblib and wnlib, convenient for programmatical access of SUMO-compliant
ontologies and WordNet databases, respectively. The package also contains
the latest version of SUMO, and WordNet databases tagged with respective
- Engineering Ontology
- Engineering Ontology in SUO-KIF format and an embedded lexicon.