Related WordNet synsets for SUMO concept Entity
More specialized WordNet synsets
- dohickey, dojigger, doodad, doohickey, gimmick, gizmo, gubbins, thingamabob, thingumabob, thingmabob, thingamajig, thingumajig, thingmajig, thingummy
- something whose name is either forgotten or not known
- an entity that is not named specifically; "I couldn't tell what the thing was"
- a single object (as distinguished from a pair)
- monad, monas
- a singular metaphysical entity from which material properties are said to derive
- couple, doubleton, pair, twosome, twain, brace, span, yoke, couplet, distich, duo, duet, dyad, duad
- two items of the same kind
- picture, scene
- a situation treated as an observable object; "the political picture is favorable" or "the religious scene in England has changed in the last century"
- in this circumstance or respect or on this point or detail; "what do we have here?"; "here I must disagree"
- there, in that respect, on that point
- in that matter; "I agree with you there"