This Attribute applies to Organisms that are
neither Unconscious nor Asleep.
SUMO / QUALITIES
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- an alert cognitive state in which you are aware of yourself and your situation; "he lost consciousness"
- a periodic state during which you are conscious and aware of the world
- the state of being awake
- wakefulness, sleeplessness
- a temporary state in which you are unable (or unwilling) to sleep
- not in a state of sleep; completely conscious; "lay awake thinking about his new job"; "still not fully awake"
- marked by full consciousness or alertness; "worked every moment of my waking hours"
- alert, awake(p)
- not unconscious; especially having become conscious; "the patient is now awake and alert"
Addormentato é opposto a Inconscio.
(contraryAttribute Asleep Unconscious Awake)
Inconscio é opposto a Sveglio.
(contraryAttribute Unconscious Awake)