This Attribute applies to Organisms that are
SUMO / QUALITIES
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- the suspension of consciousness and decrease in metabolic rate
- the state of being asleep
- sleep, slumber
- a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended; "he didn't get enough sleep last night"; "calm as a child in dreamless slumber"
- informal term for sleep
- in a state of sleep; "were all asleep when the phone rang"; "fell asleep at the wheel"
- into a sleeping state; "he fell asleep"
Addormentato é opposto a Inconscio.
(contraryAttribute Asleep Unconscious Awake)