exponentiation fn (ExponentiationFn)
(ExponentiationFn number int) returns
the RealNumber number raised to the power of the Integer int.
SUMO / NUMERIC-FUNCTIONS
graph path fn
list concatenate fn
list order fn
maximal weighted path fn
mereological difference fn
mereological product fn
mereological sum fn
minimal weighted path fn
periodical issue fn
recurrent time interval fn
relative complement fn
relative time fn
series volume fn
temporal composition fn
time interval fn
greater than or equal to
less than or equal to
parimaaNa ExponentiationFn(parimaaNa, pUrNaanka)
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- exponentiation, involution
- the process of raising a quantity to some assigned power
- exponential, exponential function
- a function in which an independent variable appears as an exponent
- of or involving exponents; "exponential growth"
Agar number is an instance of parimaaNa, to "the reciprocal of number" is equal to "number raised to the power ".
(instance ?NUMBER Quantity)
(ExponentiationFn ?NUMBER -1)))