year duration (YearDuration)
Time unit. one calendar year. 1 year =
365 days = 31536000 seconds.
SUMO / UNITS-OF-MEASURE
british thermal unit
united kingdom gallon
united states cent
united states dollar
united states gallon
Related WordNet synsets
- the period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars) to make a complete revolution around the sun; "a Martian year takes 687 of our days"
- anomalistic year
- time of the earth's revolution from perihelion to perihelion again; 365 days and 6 hr and 13 min and 53.1 sec
- year, twelvemonth, yr
- a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days; "she is 4 years old"
- sidereal year
- the time for the earth to make one complete revolution around the sun, relative to the fixed stars
- lasting through a year; "attending yearlong courses"
If number is an instance of real number, then "number year duration(s)" is equal to ""number*" day duration(s)".
(instance ?NUMBER RealNumber)
(MeasureFn ?NUMBER YearDuration)
(MultiplicationFn ?NUMBER 365)
year is internally related to year duration.
(relatedInternalConcept Year YearDuration)
If year is an instance of year, then duration of year is " year duration(s)".
(instance ?YEAR Year)
(MeasureFn 1 YearDuration)))