The Class of IntentionalPsychologicalProcesses
which involve concluding, on the basis of either deductive or inductive
evidence, that a particular Proposition or Sentence is true.
SUMO / PROCESSES
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- reasoning, logical thinking, abstract thought
- thinking that is coherent and logical
- think logically
- reason, reason out, conclude
- decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion; "We reasoned that it was cheaper to rent than to buy a house"
- deduce, infer, deduct, derive
- reason by deduction; establish by deduction
- inferential, illative
- relating to or having the nature of illation or inference; "the illative faculty of the mind"
If agent is an instance of cognitive agent, then agent is capable to do reasoning in role agent.
(instance ?AGENT CognitiveAgent)
(capability Reasoning agent ?AGENT))