The subclass of Perception in which the
sensing is done by an auditory Organ.
SUMO / PROCESSES
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- perceive sound; perceive by the auditory sense
- detected or perceived by the sense of hearing; "a conversation heard through the wall"
- auditory, audile, auditive
- of or relating to the process of hearing; "auditory processing"; "an audile person"
- with regard to sound or the ear; "the new musical was visually and aurally appealing"
If hear is an instance of hearing and obj is a patient of hear, then there exists sound attribute attr so that attr is an attribute of obj.
(instance ?HEAR Hearing)
(patient ?HEAR ?OBJ))
(instance ?ATTR SoundAttribute)
(attribute ?OBJ ?ATTR))))