A NonFloweringPlant that contains vascular tissue.
This class includes true ferns, as well as horsetails, club mosses, and
SUMO / OBJECTS
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- Pteridophyta, division Pteridophyta
- containing all the vascular plants that do not bear seeds: ferns, horsetails, club mosses, and whisk ferns; in some classifications considered a subdivision of Tracheophyta
- any of numerous flowerless and seedless vascular plants having true roots from a rhizome and fronds that uncurl upward; reproduce by spores
- pteridophyte, nonflowering plant
- plants having vascular tissue and reproducing by spores
- fern family
- families of ferns and fern allies
- fern genus
- genera of ferns and fern allies
- Filicopsida, class Filicopsida, Filicinae, class Filicinae
non flowering plant is disjointly decomposed into alga,fern,fungus,moss.
(disjointDecomposition NonFloweringPlant Alga Fern Fungus Moss)