Rigid Tissue composed largely of calcium that makes up
the skeleton of Vertebrates. Note that this Class also includes teeth.
SUMO / OBJECTS
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- bone, os
- rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- bone, osseous tissue
- the porous calcified substance from which bones are made
- osseous, osteal, bony
- composed of or containing bone; "osseous tissue"
- containing bones (especially fossil bones); "ossiferous caves"
- relating to bone or to the skeleton
tissue is disjointly decomposed into bone,muscle,fat tissue.
(disjointDecomposition Tissue Bone Muscle FatTissue)
If bone is an instance of bone, then there exists vertebrate vert so that bone is a part of vert.
(instance ?BONE Bone)
(instance ?VERT Vertebrate)
(part ?BONE ?VERT))))