Qualities which we cannot or choose not to
reify into subclasses of Object.
SUMO / BASE-ONTOLOGY
set or class
successor attribute closure
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- the way something is with respect to its main attributes; "the current state of knowledge"; "his state of health"; "in a weak financial state"
- an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of an entity
- property, attribute, dimension
- a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- involving distinctions based on qualities; "qualitative change"; "qualitative data"; "qualitative analysis determines the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- (grammar) in an attributive manner; "the genitive noun is used attributively"
- in a qualitative manner; "this discoloration qualitatively suggests that the substance is low in inorganic iron"
(instance ?ELEMENT Attribute)))
(exhaustiveAttribute ?CLASS @ROW)
(instance ?ATTR Attribute)))
attribute is disjoint from quantity.
(disjoint Attribute Quantity)
attribute is exhaustively partitioned into internal attribute,relational attribute.
(partition Attribute InternalAttribute RelationalAttribute)