One of the parts of speech. The Class of
Words that conventionally denote Attributes of Objects.
SUMO / OBJECTS
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- the word class that qualifies nouns
- a word that expresses an attribute of something
- adjectival, adjective
- of or relating to or functioning as an adjective; "adjectival syntax"; "an adjective clause"
- as an adjective; "nouns are frequently used adjectively"
- as an adjective; in an adjectival manner
word is exhaustively partitioned into noun,verb,adjective,adverb,particle.
(partition Word Noun Verb Adjective Adverb Particle)