gehen zu Fuss (Walking)
Any BodyMotion which is accomplished by
means of the legs of an Organism on land for the purpose of moving
from one point to another.
SUMO / PROCESSES
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- walk, walking
- the act of traveling by foot; "walking is a healthy form of exercise"
- travel by foot; "he followed on foot"; "the swiftest of foot"
- take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure; "Let's walk around the lake--it's a beautiful day"
- use one's feet to advance; advance by steps
- foot, leg it, hoof, hoof it
- informal or colloquial synonyms of 'walk' "
- afoot(p), walking(a)
- traveling by foot; "she was afoot when I saw her this morning"; "a walking tour of the town"; "a walking and talking doll"
- on foot; walking; "they went to the village afoot"; "quail are hunted either afoot or on horseback"
Wenn walk ist ein fall von gehen zu Fuss und walk ist der agent von agent , dann es gibt ein Landgebiet area der agent befindet sich an .
(instance ?WALK Walking)
(agent ?WALK ?AGENT))
(instance ?AREA LandArea)
(located ?AGENT ?AREA))))