A subclass of ContentDevelopment in which
content is converted from one form (e.g. uttered, written or represented
mentally) into a written form. Note that this class covers both
transcription and original creation of written Texts.
SUMO / PROCESSES
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- the activity of putting something in written form: "she did the thinking while he did the writing"
- writing, authorship, composition, penning
- the act of creating written works; "writing was a form of therapy for him"; "it was a matter of disputed authorship"
- set down in writing in any of various ways; "written evidence"
- (archaic) written or relating to writing
Jestliže text je instancí třídy text, potom existuje psaní write tak, že text je výsledkem write.
(instance ?TEXT Text)
(instance ?WRITE Writing)
(result ?WRITE ?TEXT))))