The broadest GeopoliticalArea, i.e. Nations are
GeopoliticalAreas that are not part of any other overarching and
comprehensive governance structure (excepting commonwealths and other sorts
of loose international organizations).
SUMO / OBJECTS
stát nebo provincie
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- state, nation, country, land, commonwealth, res publica, body politic
- a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"
- country, state, land, nation
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- concerned with or applicable to or belonging to an entire nation or country; "the national government"; "national elections"; "of national concern"; "the national highway system"; "national forests"
- of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country; "national hero"; "national anthem"; "a national landmark"
- with regard to a nation taken as a whole; "a nationally uniform culture"
- nationally, nationwide, across the nation, across the country
- extending throughout an entire nation; "nationally advertised"; "it was broadcast nationwide"
(instance ?WAR War)
(agent ?WAR ?AGENT))
(instance ?AGENT Nation)
(instance ?AGENT Organization)
(member ?MEMBER ?AGENT)
(instance ?MEMBER Nation))))))
Jestliže state je instancí třídy stát nebo provincie, potom existuje národ land tak, že state je vlastní částí land.
(instance ?STATE StateOrProvince)
(instance ?LAND Nation)
(properPart ?STATE ?LAND))))