This Attribute applies to Organisms that are
SUMO / QUALITIES
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- dead animal
- an animal that is no longer alive
- inanimateness, lifelessness
- not having life
- the inanimate property of something that has died
- lacking consciousness or ability to perceive sensations
- rest, eternal rest, sleep, eternal sleep, quietus
- euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb); "she was laid to rest beside her husband"; "they had to put their family pet to sleep"
- the absence of life or state of being dead; "he seemed more content in death than he had ever been in life"
- asleep(p), at peace(p), at rest(p), deceased, departed, gone
- (euphemistic) "he is deceased"; "our dear departed friend"
- no longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life; "the nerve is dead"; "a dead pallor"; "he was marked as a dead man by the assassin"
- lifeless, exanimate
- deprived of life; no longer living; "a lifeless body"
- in the sleep of death
Jestliže death je instancí třídy smrt a agent prodělává death, potom dead je atributem agent po doba existence death.
(instance ?DEATH Death)
(experiencer ?DEATH ?AGENT))
(attribute ?AGENT Dead)))
Jestliže kill je instancí třídy zabití a patient je účastníkem kill, potom living je atributem patient právě před doba existence kill a dead je atributem patient po doba existence kill.
(instance ?KILL Killing)
(patient ?KILL ?PATIENT))
(attribute ?PATIENT Living))
(attribute ?PATIENT Dead))))
exhaustive attribute(attribut života,living,dead) platí.
(exhaustiveAttribute AnimacyAttribute Living Dead)
contrary attribute(dead,living) platí.
(contraryAttribute Dead Living)