The subclass of Perception in which the
sensing is done by of an Organ which can discriminate various tastes.
SUMO / PROCESSES
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- taste, tasting
- distinguishing a taste by means of the taste buds; "he loved the smell and taste of fresh bread"; "a wine tasting"
- taste, taste sensation, gustatory sensation, taste perception, gustatory perception
- the sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus; "the candy left him with a bad taste"; "the melon had a delicious taste"
- perceive by the sense of taste; "Can you taste the garlic?"
- gustatory, gustative, gustatorial
- of or relating to gustation
If taste 是 味覺 的 實例 and obj 是 taste 的 受事者, then there exists 味覺屬性 attr so that attr 是 obj 的 屬性.
(instance ?TASTE Tasting)
(patient ?TASTE ?OBJ))
(instance ?ATTR TasteAttribute)
(attribute ?OBJ ?ATTR))))