A measure of how many things there are, or how
much there is, of a certain kind. Numbers are subclassed into
RealNumber, ComplexNumber, and ImaginaryNumber.
SUMO / BASE-ONTOLOGY
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- number, figure
- the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals; "he had a number of chores to do"; "the number of parameters is small"; "the figure was about a thousand"
- numerical quantity
- a quantity expressed as a number
- a concept of quantity derived from zero and units; "every number has a unique position in the sequence"
- numeric, numerical
- measured or expressed in numbers; "numerical value"; "the numerical superiority of the enemy"
- numeral, numerical, numeric
- of or relating to or denoting numbers; "a numeral adjective"; "numerical analysis"
- in number; with regard to numbers; "in ten years' time the Oxbridge mathematicians, scientists, and engineers will not be much more significant numerically than the Oxbridge medical schools are now"
计 Ч だ澄Θ 龟计,店计,狡计.
(partition Number RealNumber ImaginaryNumber ComplexNumber)