This Attribute applies to Organisms that are
SUMO / QUALITIES
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- dead animal
- an animal that is no longer alive
- inanimateness, lifelessness
- not having life
- the inanimate property of something that has died
- lacking consciousness or ability to perceive sensations
- rest, eternal rest, sleep, eternal sleep, quietus
- euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb); "she was laid to rest beside her husband"; "they had to put their family pet to sleep"
- the absence of life or state of being dead; "he seemed more content in death than he had ever been in life"
- asleep(p), at peace(p), at rest(p), deceased, departed, gone
- (euphemistic) "he is deceased"; "our dear departed friend"
- no longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life; "the nerve is dead"; "a dead pallor"; "he was marked as a dead man by the assassin"
- lifeless, exanimate
- deprived of life; no longer living; "a lifeless body"
- in the sleep of death
If death 是 死亡 的 實例 and agent (沒) 體驗not(s) death, then 死 是 agent 的 屬性 ""death 存在 的 時間" 之後"a(之中) "death 存在 的 時間" 之後.
(instance ?DEATH Death)
(experiencer ?DEATH ?AGENT))
(attribute ?AGENT Dead)))
If kill 是 殺害 的 實例 and patient 是 kill 的 受事者, then 活的 是 patient 的 屬性 ""kill 存在 的 時間" 不久 之前"a(之中) "kill 存在 的 時間" 不久 之前 and 死 是 patient 的 屬性 ""kill 存在 的 時間" 之後"a(之中) "kill 存在 的 時間" 之後.
(instance ?KILL Killing)
(patient ?KILL ?PATIENT))
(attribute ?PATIENT Living))
(attribute ?PATIENT Dead))))
(exhaustiveAttribute AnimacyAttribute Living Dead)
死 對立於 活的.
(contraryAttribute Dead Living)