This Attribute applies to Organisms that are
SUMO / QUALITIES
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- dead animal
- an animal that is no longer alive
- inanimateness, lifelessness
- not having life
- the inanimate property of something that has died
- lacking consciousness or ability to perceive sensations
- rest, eternal rest, sleep, eternal sleep, quietus
- euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb); "she was laid to rest beside her husband"; "they had to put their family pet to sleep"
- the absence of life or state of being dead; "he seemed more content in death than he had ever been in life"
- asleep(p), at peace(p), at rest(p), deceased, departed, gone
- (euphemistic) "he is deceased"; "our dear departed friend"
- no longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life; "the nerve is dead"; "a dead pallor"; "he was marked as a dead man by the assassin"
- lifeless, exanimate
- deprived of life; no longer living; "a lifeless body"
- in the sleep of death
If death shi4 si3 wang2 de5 shi2 li4 and agent (mei2) ti3 yan4not(s) death, then si3 shi4 agent de5 shu3 xing4 ""death cun2 zai4 de5 shi2 jian1" zhi1 hou4"a(zhi1 zhong1) "death cun2 zai4 de5 shi2 jian1" zhi1 hou4.
(instance ?DEATH Death)
(experiencer ?DEATH ?AGENT))
(attribute ?AGENT Dead)))
If kill shi4 sha1 hai4 de5 shi2 li4 and patient shi4 kill de5 shou4 shi4 zhe3, then huo2 de5 shi4 patient de5 shu3 xing4 ""kill cun2 zai4 de5 shi2 jian1" bu4 jiu3 zhi1 qian2"a(zhi1 zhong1) "kill cun2 zai4 de5 shi2 jian1" bu4 jiu3 zhi1 qian2 and si3 shi4 patient de5 shu3 xing4 ""kill cun2 zai4 de5 shi2 jian1" zhi1 hou4"a(zhi1 zhong1) "kill cun2 zai4 de5 shi2 jian1" zhi1 hou4.
(instance ?KILL Killing)
(patient ?KILL ?PATIENT))
(attribute ?PATIENT Living))
(attribute ?PATIENT Dead))))
Qiong2 jin4 de5 shu3 xing4.
(exhaustiveAttribute AnimacyAttribute Living Dead)
si3 dui4 li4 yu1 huo2 de5.
(contraryAttribute Dead Living)