qing1 xing3 (Awake)
This Attribute applies to Organisms that are
neither Unconscious nor Asleep.
SUMO / QUALITIES
wu2 yi4 shi2
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- an alert cognitive state in which you are aware of yourself and your situation; "he lost consciousness"
- a periodic state during which you are conscious and aware of the world
- the state of being awake
- wakefulness, sleeplessness
- a temporary state in which you are unable (or unwilling) to sleep
- not in a state of sleep; completely conscious; "lay awake thinking about his new job"; "still not fully awake"
- marked by full consciousness or alertness; "worked every moment of my waking hours"
- alert, awake(p)
- not unconscious; especially having become conscious; "the patient is now awake and alert"
chen2 shui4 dui4 li4 yu1 wu2 yi4 shi2.
(contraryAttribute Asleep Unconscious Awake)
wu2 yi4 shi2 dui4 li4 yu1 qing1 xing3.
(contraryAttribute Unconscious Awake)