xing2 rong2 ci2 (Adjective)
One of the parts of speech. The Class of
Words that conventionally denote Attributes of Objects.
SUMO / OBJECTS
yu3 qi4 ci2
Related WordNet synsets
See more related synsets on a separate page.
- the word class that qualifies nouns
- a word that expresses an attribute of something
- adjectival, adjective
- of or relating to or functioning as an adjective; "adjectival syntax"; "an adjective clause"
- as an adjective; "nouns are frequently used adjectively"
- as an adjective; in an adjectival manner
ci2 wan2 quan2 fen1 ge1 cheng2 ming2 ci2,dong4 ci2,xing2 rong2 ci2,fu4 ci2,yu3 qi4 ci2.
(partition Word Noun Verb Adjective Adverb Particle)